The Little League Tournament Team Affidavit is required to participate in Little League International Tournaments.
Little League has created an Affidavit Wizard that allows you to create Little League Affidavit and Player Verification forms and generate the Boundary Map.
Uploading to the Affidavit Wizard
- Confirm you have Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To begin using the Affidavit Wizard, launch your web browser and navigate to the Affidavit Wizard home page.
- Step 1 - Select FILE
To browse your computer and select your completed Affidavit Excel document.
- Once the file is selected choose UPLOAD
- You will be taken to Step 2 - Select Affidavit Type.
- Choose if you are creating a Baseball or Softball Affidavit. Choose NEXT.
- You will be taken to Step 3 - Select Leagues.
- From left to right, select your region, state, and district using the pull-down menus.
- Select the leagues from the list below to add to your Affidavit.
- To add leagues, click on the league name under the available league's list. Selected League will move to the right hand column (Selected Leagues). A maximum of three leagues are allowed.
- To unselect a League, click on it and it will be removed from the Selected Leagues column.
- If you do not see your league listed here, please contact your District Administrator to get your maps reviewed through the new boundary map system.
- Choose NEXT
- You will be taken to Step 4 View Map.
Allow your screen to load the map. This may take a few minutes.
NOTE: Please wait for your map to load completely or you may receive inaccurate results and will have to restart the process.
Once the map loads, you will be able to see the Boundary Map and confirm all players are within the Boundary.
If a School was selected in the Excel Template on the Players Tab, the school address will be used for eligibility and display on the Boundary Map.
Adjust map and position of pin labels to make all players visible by clicking and dragging the number box. This will allow you to expose all Player numbers. All numbers must be visible.
Players indicated in Blue are using their residence address for eligibility. Players indicated in Green are using their school address for eligibility. Players indicated in Red, are not eligible without a waiver approved by Little League International. Be sure to have the correct waivers included in your Affidavit Packet and selected in your excel template when uploading.
If you believe a player’s location is displaying incorrectly and out of Boundary, please double check the address. If you using a school address for a player confirm that you have selected a school name and school type.
If you are still having difficulty, please contact your District Administrator for review. In some cases, Bing Maps may not recognize new developments and/or roads and place the pin incorrectly.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to view and confirm player details.
Click PRINT MAP to print the Boundary Map. You are required to print before proceeding.
NOTE: We recommend that you print both a hard copy and save a PDF version of the Boundary Map to your Computer. You must present the Boundary Map with your Affidavit forms.
- After printing the map, click NEXT to continue to the affidavit creation.
- You will be taken to Step 5 – View/Print.
- Fill out the form including President Full Name, Player Agent Full Name, President’s Day and Mobile Phone, Tournament League Name, City, State/Province, Country and Play Division.
- Choose VIEW/PRINT to generate your Affidavit Forms.
- Review your Affidavit Forms for accuracy.
NOTE: In the Player Information section of the Affidavit, if using the player’s home address for eligibility this address will display. If using the player’s school address, both the home and school address will display.
- Save your Affidavit Forms to your computer as a PDF.
- Print your Affidavit Forms and secure the necessary signatures and other support documentation.
- Submit completed forms and documentation to your Regional Office for approval and acceptance of your team.
NOTE: The Affidavit is not complete unless:
- All spaces are properly completed including signatures
- Accompanied by a Boundary Map
- Accompanied by eligibility waivers for any participants otherwise ineligible [Charter Committee, II(d), IV(h)]
- A copy of the “Statement in Lieu of Acceptable Proof of Birth” for all players who lack such acceptable proof, along with copies of all documentation used to obtain the statement
- A Player Verification Form for every player accompanied by Eligibility Documentation